Monday, September 28, 2009

I love FALL!

I love the FALL! It is my absolute favorite time of year. The air has so much positive energy in it. The sun shines every day and the air is crisp like the best kind of apple. Looking up at the mountain, I can see that the aspens are golden. I need to get the dogs up there while it is still at "peak." There is not much that is more spectacular than the golden-aspen mountainside.

And the Farmer's Market. wow. Fall is the BEST time to be there - definitely!
We laughed soooo hard when we found this little "guy" in the eggplant pile! Isn't he cute?
These cosmos were just glorious! 
....and the SUNFLOWERS! Julie drives back to Colorado tomorrow and I will be getting back to work, though we have been "working" on some pretty wonderfully creative things. I am so glad that she has been here and we have gotten to know one another better. We have missed Sue, but know that she has things to "tie up" at home......she'll be back for her birthday in November.

1 comment: