Thursday, December 10, 2009

music

there has been a request for the names of the Xmas cd's in my stereo (since I do NOT have an ipod) So, without further adieu, here they are:

Windham Hill: A Winter Solstice Reunion (1998)
A Charlie Brown Christmas (original soundtrack)
fourplay: Snowbound (1999)
Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker (complete ballet)
Santa Baby! the Jingle Bell Jamboree (2002)
By Golly Get Jolly! a Merry Mix for Merry Making (2002)
There are a few others, but these are the ones I never tire of.
 The "second tier" is:

Midwinter Night's Dream, from Boys of the Lough (1994)
Wolcum Yule, Celtic and British songs and carols (2003)
A Celtic Christmas, the O'Reilly Consort (1998)

I guess that I do not own the more "traditional" carols, but I turn on the radio for those....
Enjoy the sounds of the holidays...and sing along!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards Jone. Your article in Sew Somerset was great and the items looked better in the magazine than on line. Great issue all around. Hope you are enjoying the holiday festivities.

    ReplyDelete