Tuesday, January 12, 2010

more toile...

So, aren't these lovely little tulips?!
wow, it is like a breath of spring in the house...
I sent in my submission to Spoonflower's Toile challenge.
I had several colors to choose from, but liked this "mustard" color with the dark taupe outline.
This one is called, "Circle of Friends" and I like it a lot.
The other colors are nice, too.....
As a coordinating pattern for the "Circle of Friends" I have designed these stripes. 
I am pretty pleased with how they look, but need to figure out a few more patterns to go with the two finished patterns .....
.....what do you think?

The photos aren't very good - sorry 'bout that.
xo
Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, okay?
thanks!

4 comments:

  1. All your designs are gorgeous! You'll get my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing! Such great work. I especially like the birds in the bottom designs. A very traditional feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These patterns are absolutely brilliant,
    and so much the feeling of Jone!
    Love the colors and I hope I´m in " Circle of Friends".
    What a great start of the year!
    Love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a brilliant designer!! Those patterns are so refreshing. I love how you mixed your SWEET look with the classic layouts. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete