Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Bracelet

I am searching for the right formula for making bracelets......
Don't know that I am there yet, but I seem to be making some progress.
I am enjoying it, no matter what the result.

This is the latest - made from twine and great fabric that I got at the Quilt Store in Danielle's town. What a beautiful shop! We found many treasures there - special buttons, linen thread and this nice "Tilda" designed fabric....
The bracelet is a little goofy, but I think it has a little something to offer.
There are things you cannot see in this photo that I will be using again in the next attempt.
I'll share it when I finish it....

And, here are a few more little bird boxes.
These are the birds that were displayed on the blue plate in the last post.
I papier-mached them (is that a verb?) this morning and finished up the boxes this afternoon. They will be at Curiosa tomorrow....
I love this one with the two little birds having a visit.......


This one has front view (above) and back view (below) I like how sturdy the branch is...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jone! I think your bird boxes are fabulous! All the birds have a little personality of their own and the way u position and pose them affects the feeling they convey! I find them fascinating. I never would have thought they had clay innards - what a great idea! I'm loving the wrapped bracelets too - I also liked the one julie wore and wish I'd paid more attention to how it was made - I will have to have a go at wrapping techniques when I catch up with my backlog! Loving your blog its very inspiring being around such creative folk. Xxdi

    ReplyDelete