Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DRagoN

The Sixth Grade class at the Santa Fe Waldorf School is having a ceremony next week where the younger classes will "slay the dragon"....
I have spent the last several days working on the head of this illustrious dragon, which will be attached to a long body with fabulous scales painted by some of the members of the 6th Grade.

Thought you might like to see a couple of photos of this project - it IS pretty cool, if I do say so myself.....
I am pretty proud that it actually came out looking pretty much like what I had envisioned...
HOW does that HAPPEN?

I will take photos at the Dress Rehearsal on Sunday.
Our friend, Eric, is the teacher of the class this year, which is why I am involved at all.
Turns out that I know quite a few people in the class, too, so it has been fun.

2 comments: