Sunday, June 19, 2011

Almost Ready for CAMP!

Here are the badges (iron-ons) for the
girls coming to the camp next week!!!!
From the top left we have:
ART, ARCHERY, DRAMA,
SWIMMING, FASHION DESIGN,
ORIENTEERING,
HIKING, SEWING, CANOEING,
STAR-GAZING, COOKING,
and YOGA

Can't decide which of the yoga images to use - I like the buddha
What ever they choose, I think the t-shirts will be fabulous!

We leave tomorrow morning at 7 am to drive up to Colorado.
The camp is rather south and east of Aspen, if you look at a map.
I am really looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Camp? What camp? I would like to earn one of those cool badges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful badges, I love them and they will be sooo popular with the girls....I agree with you about the Buddha though, the other yoga badge might put the girls off if they see what angle they will have to bend their legs!
    Have a great camp....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time at art camp. It sounds like it will be lovely.
    The badges are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete