Saturday, July 30, 2011

BLEND fabrics

Well, everyone, here is my latest collection of fabric that will be available the end of September. It is called "BELIEVE" and I am happy to say that I signed a contract with a brand new company called "Blend" out of Atlanta. It is the inspired brainstorm of my friend, Anna Griffin, who has the most magnificent taste and is an extraordinary businesswoman.
Joe Spiegelberg is the president of the company and is a DOLL! Also, Kate Murray keeps us all "in line" as the Art Director, thank goodness.
They ALL (plus a few of us artists, including two of my pals - Melody Ross and Charlotte Lyons) create the magic that is Blend and I can hardly wait for Quilt Market in Houston the end of October when we will all be together to introduce it to everyone!

Here, now, is "Believe".......enjoy!


Blend Fabrics . 99 Armour Drive NE . Atlanta GA . 30324 - 3914
404-817-0604

5 comments:

  1. squeeeeeeeellllllll! awesome, Jone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your designs. They are so you. That is exciting to be working with a new company. I am sure it is a good thing. My friend Renee goes to Quilt Market. Maybe you two can meet. Do you have to make business trips to Atlanta now? you're getting closer to SC by the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo, I might need to purchase some of the yellow tonal vines....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had the opportunity of making a quilt using your beautiful fabric to be displayed at the Blend Fabrics Booth for Market. It was so fun to work with...Absolutely Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another trick is to buy quilting squares or the quilting fabrics to make bags and even skirts. This fabric is inexpensive and forgiving so it is excellent for starter projects.french lace fabrics

    ReplyDelete