Monday, August 27, 2012

...that afternoon.....

Before taking Di to the airport in Bergerac,
we took turns taking photos of US together.
 Di, Oolie and Becky
 me, Di and Becky
 me, Oolie and Becky
click here for the other one....

 Oolie found this little "fastenater" (sp??!)
in Paris and Becky thought Oolie's pose was FAB!

We drove to the airport and there was a little drizzle going on. 
It was raining when we got there, but Di got all checked in
and then we three sat down for a quick coffee before
Di got on the plane and we hopped back in the car.
THIS is what we came home to.....
 so incredibly luscious


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR POSTS about Briancon!!!!!!!
    Such fun pics, I enjoy them VERY VERY much:)
    Will there be a post about our last day in Paris when I walked around like a ZOMBIE!?
    Much love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete